It’s that time of year again, Charlie’s Back to School drawing contest. You can download the form here
to enter. Please mail your entry to Charlie’s by October 31st. The winners will be announced in the Kennebec Journal on Sunday, November 8th.
Do you ski?…camp?….cruise?…..work?……haul your boat?…..take road trips?…..go to ball games?…..taxi kids to practice?…with your vehicle purchased from Charlie’s? Tell us about it in your 30 second video and WIN!
HERE’S WHAT YOU WIN!
There will be 3 overall winners!
1st Place is $1,000 for your class’ Project Graduation!
2nd Place is $500 for your class’ Project Graduation!
3rd Place is $250 for your class’ Project Graduation!
PLUS: The overall winner will have their video played multiple times during the month of May over a huge number of TV channels sponsored by Charlie’s Motor Mall!
Here’s How to Enter:
- All local area high school seniors are eligible to participate.
- Shoot a 30 second TV commercial on one of the following topics:
- How you and your family use your vehicle purchased from any of
the Charlie’s Family of Dealerships.
- Why you or your family like your vehicle purchased from Charlie’s.
- Email your entry to sales [at] charliesmm.com or mail your entry to
Attn: Commercial for Cash Contest, c/o Charlie’s Motor Mall,
465 Western Ave., Augusta, Maine 04330.
- All video entries must be received no later than April 30, 2015.